Bhau Panchabhai (1 March 1944 - 21Jan 2016) was a Marathi poet, writer, and Dalit activist. Panchbhai is best known for his first poetry collection Hunkaar Vadaalnche (हुंकार वादळांचे) for which he was awarded by the Government of Maharashtra for the best poetry collection of 1989. His poetry is considered as a prototype of Ambedkarite poetry and is translated in various languages including English. He lived in Nagpur and worked as a lawyer. He was awarded Laxmibai Ingole Kavya Puruskar by the Laxmibai Ingole Foundation Amravati in 2015 for his contribution to Ambedkarite literature.
- (A) KAVYA SANGRAHA
- (1) Hunkaar vaadalaanche ( हुंकार वादळांचे )1989.
- (2) NikhaRyaa.nchyaa RaangoLyaa ( निखाऱ्यांच्या रांगोळ्या )2004.
- (3) Abhanganchya Thingya ( अभंगांच्या ठिणग्या )2014.
- (4) Spandanpisara ( स्पंदनपिसारा )2014.
- (5) Aakantgandha ( आकांतगंधा ) Being Released Shortly...
- (B) LALIT LEKH
- (1) Jakhamancha Ajintha ( जखमांचा अजिंठा )1992.
- (C) VAICHARIK LEKH
- (1) Samajkranti ( समाजक्रांती )1992.