#PoetryOnPaperJune 16, 2020
May 01, 2020 - Launching the #PoetryOnPaper Challenge
Dear Poets/ Poetry Lovers,
Whether you're at the beginning stages of your poetry journey or are a seasoned scribe, we've heard from many of you that this has been a difficult time to establish a writing routine and stay motivated. We know how hard it has become to stay focused and get creative during uncertain times. First, we want to say—it's normal and perfectly reasonable to find writing harder during these times. Go easy on yourself! For those of you who find coping with unpredictable periods of time can feel more doable with a little structure in place to look to, or when we have a supportive group of other people to inspire us to keep going, we've got something for you.
Let's remind all those old memories. Let's try to write something on Paper Challenge 3 Friends for the same. Can we write on Paper? Let's Try AND Nominate 3 Friends / Poets for the same.
Let's Do it.
Don't miss your chance to win!
Guidelines & Rules
- Poem should be your own and Minimum - 4 Lines
- Submit Your poetry on Twitter, Use Hashtag #PoetryOnPaper and Nominate 3 Friends / Writers For the same
- Last date for the submissions is 20th May 2022 | 5:00 PM
- Before posting your Poetry on Paper - Please check grametical errors
- Indian submissions are accepted.
- We accept all languages.
- Submit your poetry in Kavishala Webiste after submitting it on paper and sharing on Twitter
- You retain all rights to your poem.
We hope everyone can have fun, be creative, and give it their best! If you do not win, don’t worry, we’ll start a new contest next month to give as many poets the opportunity to win as possible. Thank you for your interest in Realistic Poetry International! Contact us at email@example.com
Check #PoetryOnPaper on Twitter!